Textbooks on Sale at AbeBooks!

How do I start making money from internet?

Written By Make Money From Internet on Sunday, April 15, 2012 | 2:32 AM

Basically I don ' t have any experience in internet and my study background in engineering doesn ' t help me to learn more in internet. I really amazed when I saw many people make a lot of money in internet. But I don ' t have any knowledge how to make website. I surf internet everyday finding information and find any related info in google search engine. I ' m lucky when I found a ebook that explains how to make website. In this ebook explain how to get profit only in one page. Before this I thought we have to make a lot of pages in website. Therefore I tried to make my own website only in one page. For affiliate marketer, landing page is very important because it will focus more details on prospect needs. Therefore, for those who want to start internet business better you start with landing page first. The landing is very straight forward because it doesn ' t have any advertisement inside the website. The landing page also must have one niche only. The niche is the focus of your topic. So, after you have set up the landing page, it is time for you to promote your website.
 There are two types of internet marketing to promote your website. The first type is paid advertising. Paid advertising is you pay the certain cost to the owner of webmaster and they will put your advertisement on their page. Therefore you can get the traffic after they see your advertisement.
 The second type is unpaid advertising. For this strategy, there are 13 ways to promote your website. For those who still new, you have to focus only 3 ways for example like article marketing, forum marketing, and video marketing. After you have know the technique, you can try the other strategies. If you are interested to know more details, I have provide you my 5 days secret module. In this module I will explain more details of the internet business. Find out more:

0 comments:

Post a Comment